In our pursuit of excellence, The Egyptian Banking Institute (EBI) continuously looks for dynamic and innovative individuals to join our team. At EBI, we are committed to creating a leadership culture that is as diverse and vibrant as the markets we serve. We are looking for outstanding global talent and future leaders, who are welcome and vital for us as we grow and evolve. So join us, and make a real contribution to shaping our future, and enhance our human resources with creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals.
Thank you for your interest to join the Egyptian Banking Institute pool of instructors. Please be informed that this role is freelance based and it is not a full-time job. You are encouraged to apply, if you have passion for training. This opportunity is available to professionals, who demonstrate at least 8 years of professional experience and/or exposure. To apply online please fill the following form. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further application steps.
- Perform internal audits or specific areas of an audit assignment in accordance with the requirements of the annual internal audit plan.
- Conduct periodic follow-up reviews and report to the Head of Internal Audit the progress or completion of management’s corrective actions in response to internal audit observations.
- Perform full audit activities on areas as directed while under the supervision of the internal audit management.
- Comply with internal audit work practices and ensure that documentation and tests performed comply with these objectives.
- Draft Internal Audit recommendations to be included in audit reports for the final review by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Assist with the monitoring of the implementation status of internal and external audit findings.
- Assist the Audit Committee secretary in preparing the meeting agenda and writing the minutes.
- Participate in audit exit meetings where appropriate and agree audit findings with relevant management and auditees during the performance of an audit.
- Perform ad-hoc or management requested audits as required.
- Take on responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Internal Audit for the execution and/or monitoring of (one or more) IA core processes e.g.: Annual Planning, Risk Assessment, Issues Follow-up, Analytics, Continuous Monitoring, Internal Reporting, among others.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree of Commerce.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Auditing field.
Skill & Knowledge:
- Very good command in English (Writing & Speaking).
- Ability to work on own initiative, and independently.
If you would like to join EBI, please send your resume to our recruitment email mentioning the job title: email@example.com