EBI’s Training for Employment (TFE) e-learning program, aims in bridging the gap between academic education and the labor market requirements by developing the technical and business skills of youth through a specialized training that will qualify them to be prepared for the Egyptian job market. Furthermore, the program will help them build a conscious personality that will make them capable of interacting and dealing with others and boost the skills required for their career growth.
The TFE e-learning program, is offered in 2 versions; a version that is partially funded by the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE), and another version fully paid by the participant.
The TFE e-learning program is targeting students as per the following criteria:
- Partially Funded Version: Students in their fourth academic year, as well as fresh graduates from governmental universities (Faculty of Commerce and Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences) all over Egypt.
- Fully Paid Version: Students in their fourth academic year, as well as fresh graduates from Private Universities (Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Law …. etc.) all over Egypt.
The program will cover different and several topics including business, interpersonal skills, financial and banking aspects. The TFE e-learning program duration is around 23 hours and offered in English Language. Participants who meet the criteria will enter a pre-assessment to be eligible for taking the program components.
After finishing all e-learning modules, participants who pass the final exam and the Hogan General Employability assessment, will obtain a completion certificate and will have the chance to upload their CVs along with other required documents on the TFE platform, to be available for EBI Member Banks.
For more information, and to start your TFE journey, access the platform now:
- Effective Communication Skills
- Strategic Planning Basics
- The Power of Us
- Foundation of HR
- Business Etiquette
- Business Writing Skills
- Sales Journey
- Customer Care Mindset
- CV Writing and Interviewing Skills
- Essentials of Marketing
- Problem Solving Mindset
- Treasury Asset Classes – Types
- Banking – Primer
- Digital Banking
- Consumer Banking – An Introduction
- Consumer Banking – Products
- Banking Channels Management
- Credit Analysis – An Introduction
- Trade Finance – An Introduction
- Introduction for Financing Small and Medium Enterprises
- Introduction to Information Security
- Financial Literacy
- Egyptian Nationality
- Governmental Universities for Partially Funded Version
- Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences for Partially Funded Version
- 4th year students for Partially Funded Version
- Graduate of the current year or maximum graduated in the last 3 years for Partially Funded Version
- Minimum Grade: Good for Partially Funded Version
- Private Universities for Paid Version
- Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Law, …. Etc. for Paid Version
- 4th year students for Paid Version
- Graduate of the current year or maximum graduated in the last 6 years for Paid Version
- Minimum Grade: Fair for Paid Version
- Passing the initial interview
- Passing Cambridge English Placement Test – CEPT
- Phase I: Initial Interview and documents check.
- Phase II: Cambridge English Placement Test – CEPT (minimum 50% score); in case of passing the initial interview
- Phase I: End of program exam
- Phase II: Hogan General Employability. In case of passing the end of program exam, The Hogan Report shows if the participant is recommended or not, to upload his/her documents on TFE platform.